Friday, July 23, 2021

Letting Bad Thoughts Go

It looks like I don't really want to hold on to any negative thoughts anymore. I'm also less affected by people having done bad things to me in the past now. The worst offense I felt from all these years is really people just unfriending me on Facebook. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me anymore and I no longer need to feel accepted by them. Most of them were really unpleasant, but it's not like I'm holding a grudge against them. I'm still willing to try to force them to add me on Facebook just for fun and to exchange with each other a piece of souvenir to remember me by because I'm going to be forgetting them once that's done and over with!  

I'm so over being like a whiny kid underneath. I've grown up into a very confident man underneath and patient about doing what he needs to do to get to where he wants to be. Playing out a few scenarios in my head, I'm still working on not becoming furious and then start becoming another mean and controlling person through verbal means. I would rather be in control of my emotions and make fun of them to the point that they would even want to laugh at themselves and look down at not being friendly enough with me!