Monday, July 12, 2021

Letting Go of the Past

I'm starting to make an effort to let go of all the negativity associated with my past. It's just something I don't really want to hang onto anymore while working hard for my current goals and staying positive throughout it all. I think I just stopped caring about how the past is and have been just using it as a point of reference for blaming some troublesome feelings. I would like to just let all of it go now and move on to doing things that I want to do. 

It's all starting to make sense with putting in all the meaningful hard work.

I'm really interested in building up a fortune with the money I earn now. It would be a lot better to work hard for it too, and this is what I'm going for. 

My main incentive is just having personal freedom to not have to work anymore and being able to afford traveling a lot while trying out different things in a healthy manner that others have come up with. I'm looking forward to eventually partnering up with someone too. She might even be my best friend who is only second to Jesus.