Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Working Hard and Winning on the Long Term

The concept of working hard while being smart at a moderate pace to be able to keep it consistent and then make tons of money in the end is really one of my personal joys! 

Figuring this out really took a long time for me. I didn't know where to look and I guess this is where those infomercial sites will try to profess something that works well and then sound so good that you have to buy it to try for yourself. Well, I'm not going to do that because I'm not interested in taking your money. 

I'm literally doing this for free because the traffic flow is still so tiny! I'm not even going to work to get you guys to spread this site by word of mouth. I'll probably turn really scary if you do, and it's likely with the nice and meaningful things I say sometimes along with the naughty stuff I write about sometimes to please my selfishness, it might make you want to do the same while naturally forgetting about me. I get it and everyone has their moment and place to shine. This even applies to those idiots I've kept writing about in the past!

I may be doing this for free but probably Google will try to really be a profit hogging machine if something good happens to this site with generating cash. Like I might have to move to host my own server then, which would be cool but I guess I was never that awesome enough with selling myself to get out the word. I just care about feeling awesome rather than trying to get others to buy into it with me and showing the work to prove it. I want to instead feel awesome for myself by putting in the hard work and not really do it for others.