Sunday, July 4, 2021

Happy 4th of July

Honestly, I'm on a role with this whole personal blogging finesse! I can seriously call it whatever I want, and it just felt funny to me. Right now, I'm writing this post on March 26 of this year so I'm basically months ahead and have been averaging about twice a day from Monday to Friday which are my working days. I really don't know who finds this blog to be entertaining but I do have a flow of tiny traffic that I'm not responsible for. I don't know if they are some snooping programmed bots or random people from other parts of the world stumbling onto this page! 

It really doesn't matter to me because I feel like I'm still expressing myself and getting my happy fix! I've been doing this for a while and not making any money out of it, so there's no reason to go any further because I won't be able to tap into anything and then earn huge amounts of money. I have found out that I am doing rather well for myself while starting out with investing in stocks and cryptocurrency and swing trading the Forex market! 

I'm seeing an overall profit on each of those venues, so I'll be keeping up at it and reading my daily free e-mails from the experienced investors I'm subscribed to. I've been still learning and keeping up at it rather well. It's all about making steady progress for me. 

I'm so used to seeing an up and down world now that it doesn't even affect my emotions from seeing how good or bad my stocks are doing!