Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Moving Forward in Life

I think from placing my faith in a greater higher being, which is Christ, it's made me feel a lot freer whenever my more stressful living conditions show up. It's just given me inner strength to carry on and keep myself motivated to stay focused with whatever goals I've been attending myself to. 

I am realizing that I've been super conservative with all my investments. I enjoy having peace of mind while not having to put much work into it. It takes a lot longer to build up wealth though, so it's not really for everyone. I'm applying an easy system for myself based on my own experiences. I obviously want much as I can get while staying super conservative in my approach. 

For the two ladies I'm interested in, I really don't know if one of them is already taken. It probably won't change my level of interest in her still though, but will make me just back off. It totally makes the most sense. 

I used to have problems with ladies having past serious relationships, but I've learned to accept it so I can have more breathing room with finding the right one for me. It was tough with being so picky and introvertedly selfish in the past. 

I'm so glad to have made myself aware of it and put in major improvements for myself.