Saturday, July 31, 2021

Things Left Over to Work on

I have a few more things that I want to try adding onto my repertoire. I want to go to the gym and work out with weights to get more fit and add on muscle mass. I prefer taking a class on it with high energy music because it would be fun to do it on a regular basis and get to know someone. Digressing on the main topic, I don't value looks too much anymore when it comes to finding the right partner. We can just stay friends if we're still cool with each other, even if she's quite a strange hottie to me!

Another thing I still need to work on is refinancing my car. The last thing I want to add on is doing my growing taller stretches to keep my back straight and looking taller. This will also help maintain my personal confidence about my physical appearance. I don't really care what others who disagree think about this.