Monday, July 26, 2021

Moving On

I personally think now with this whole past situation and how it can still drive me crazy that I'm forced to just make myself not care about it anymore. I'm going to just do what I want about it, and if I get in trouble because those idiots managed to do something amazing to get it their way, then so be it! I still don't care about it, but at least I can point out that they haven't moved on and can't let something go. They will simply refuse to add me on Facebook initially. It doesn't really matter to me, and they will be mad about the thought of adding me on there, if I keep on asking about it. This is the key to showing that they can't move on- I'm being persistent about constantly asking and they are refusing and getting mad about how I keep bringing it up. Secondly, they are idiots because there was nothing really relating to them in the first place to feel that way about me! 

I just want to make a point and use this as a future vantage to persuade others, if I encounter any more stupid adversaries like them, who I will always want to still get along with. I just like feeling that I'm getting along and being nice even though I'm steaming underneath and blabber mouthing about how stupid they are in a direct and incensed manner!

It's something I'm still working on getting myself over and it's to be careful and not go too overboard where I'll end up looking like I'm regretting it. I even notice this in the facial expressions of people I'm unintentionally giving a hard time to, but I don't like to bring it up with them from wanting to be nice. I may this time bring up how I'm giving them a hard time and just go for hitting things out of the park for a heavy one-sided victory and then stay home while moving on after feeling tired of always winning against them. They should all just let me win already and add me on Facebook; besides taking part in my inevitable epic battles they never wanted to be a part of from already being a bunch of idiots!

These are also church people who profess to know God. They are a bunch of black sheep and think they are okay to disregard while looking for a better crowd of God's children and settling elsewhere to practice the Faith. This is what I have always been in the act of doing anyways, so they are just being still stupid to this day!