Thursday, July 1, 2021

Letting the Past Go

I'm still finding myself often scapegoating anything stressful that's actually trivial in a past situation that didn't turn out well for me. It's not a proud habit and something that I don't ever bring up for any discussion with my own family and friends. I want to fix it besides just letting out a cuss word whenever I feel like it. It just doesn't fly with my self-perceived nice and composed self-confidence. 

I've been mentioning some past minions of Crazy Lee and saying "Forget" them in a vulgar way of saying it. I'm still using this vulgar vocabulary with only God and His angels and pets with acute hearing as my witnesses. It's crazy because I don't use cuss words around others. I've learned that being damned in hell is a phrase that can be acceptable in appropriate situations which I thought used to be cussing. This is how much of a goody two-shoes I grew up to be, and it's still great for my own confident subconscious! 

I basically want to let all that negativity go now. It's become a lot easier to maintain for me ever since I've picked up on so much self-confidence. I'm a pretty calculating person and a force to be reckoned with. The girl who replied back to me thinking she was some kind of savior or voice of reason for the Lord has gone totally silent with me now. I've totally rocked her wheelhouse and have been owning up to mine!