Saturday, July 10, 2021

Maintaining Stable Routine

What's starting to work for me is going for an investing and swing trading method. It doesn't really take that long for me to analyze which stocks and currencies I want to get invested in. I still have a policy of never going short on stocks unless maybe I'm looking to sell my own stocks which I'll consider later.

For now, I'm just trying to develop a profitable system that doesn't take me too long to implement daily. So far, I've been making a little profit and not feeling that impatient about amping up my earnings. It's really a daily activity that's set for long term and won't take that long to personally manage. From what I'm understanding, once I do make all this money, I don't think that many friends will be able to follow since it's really about saving up your money and letting it accumulate into wealth after several years while continuously making smart decisions. 

All of this just happens to match my preferences and everything is starting to add up for me while catching on to what's really going on in the world.