Friday, July 30, 2021

Settling on Personal Swing Trading System

From all this time of learning by myself to create a profitable system for myself, I've been aiming to keep it simple with a low amount of maintenance. It looks like I've settled at becoming a swing trader who uses only the Daily chart and looks for entering or closing out trades once a day. This is the same approach that I am applying to the stock market as well. I think this will be very beneficial to me in general, since I do have a systematic approach that I feel comfortable with. I won't even have to program a trading bot and do all this manually without ever having to worry about being left behind! 

I'm going to try out this approach for a few months since I still have years before needing to worry about retirement. I'm in no rush and don't mind dealing with a few bumps since I'm not really putting in too much effort anyway. If it makes me money after sleeping on it, then I'm happy and don't need every single cent from the market coming in my direction. 

So far, I'm making an overall profit on all my financial market portfolios. I'm just working on reliably creating a faster and greater return on investment while managing my positions as a swing trader or investor. 

I have recently acquired a lot of free and useful resources and tools while having put enough time into it already that I can run it as a one-man business on the side. 

As of the moment, I can state that investing mostly in stocks is probably the most balanced way to gain wealth. I'm purchasing some cryptocurrency coins as well, which currently offer the fastest and highest rate of return on investment but find it to be only speculating on blockchain technology. Stocks deal with actual businesses trying to make money and the really good ones can offer high dividends with rising stock values annually. This is just simply a reliable way of making and keeping yourself wealthy!