Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Becoming More Normal

I'm starting to think more normal and feeling happier these days. I still get a little jittery about having to wait on things, but it's only been increasing my patience and helping me to be at better self-control with myself. I'm not really paying attention like a hawk anymore on things because I'm just trying to go with the flow on auto-pilot. I see that is what I have been trying to do all along.

I am doing my job that pays me, while imagining about the happy things that goes along in my life. However, it feels crazy to continue doing this for me. It just doesn't make sense to want to focus out of the job and find something to entertain yourself with. That's just keeping things unfair in a way while considering moral factors.

Yet, it's normal for people to daydream while just standing there in the middle of a convenience store and waiting for people to appear in the line. I think it really comes down to willpower with learning how to compartmentalize thoughts and to channel the right amount of focus to get the job done in a satisfactory way.