Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Short and Tall Couples

It's like nowadays, it really doesn't matter if the man is taller than the lady. I guess there are ladies who exist that don't care about their man being shorter than them. A really short female friend I know said, "Who wants a guy who is shorter than the girl just to be honest!" Okay, whatever. If I'm attracted to a woman, whether she's taller than me or not, then I will try to engage in a conversation.

It's pretty hard to approach a girl because most of the time, I don't even find her that attractive! It's so weird. I guess I've been around the world so long enough to find that just trying to focus on looks gets really old. I do it anyway because I figure if she looks attractive to me then at least I won't have to look at other women if I end up marrying her. I'll see if I can just get along with attractive women and it's actually quite fun to do so.

It's actually a lot harder than I thought to be nice to mean ladies or just maybe, it's me not liking something about them, so they end up dodging me in some way because I get all argumentative and scare them. They are just being funny and those girls are just being a bunch of sissies. What do you expect, they are girls going through emotional moments. Imagine having this girl I scared for not a very good reason trying to lead the whole country. Oh man, I would lose a whole bunch of complete faith in humanity if that ever happened!