Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Getting Back Into It

This post is more about the stuff that I need to lay off of instead of going back into. I should lay off a little more on playing video games and start thinking about how I will be a Christian woman's best friend because the woman I'm referring to will be someday my wife!

Now that's an original idea, wouldn't you say? In the space of nothingness, that's what I see but what I don't see is how everybody else is going to react. Is this still playing with fire? No, it isn't. It's because it can be controlled, as long as you are at peace while writing.

One of the biggest elements I have learned about writing is that it's important to not let a super crazy and negative drive take control of how you want to view things. I'm glad I picked up on that personal lesson just in time!