Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Keeping It Pure

I guess I'm going off in a direction now where I'm finally coming to terms with situations that really bothered me a lot! I don't really need to vocalize them, and I don't plan to talk about them anymore with anybody out of just respect for the people I frustrated from being annoying to them. I just can't help it, but laugh at some of these statements I just wrote.

I'm just closing my eyes and trying to hide myself underneath my own hands, while laughing in a sign of trying to show personal modesty. I'm feeling a lot more gentle and calm, but I still need to continue to be creative. I guess it's fun to just have follow-up with someone everyday whether via text or phone call and just be relaxed and yourself. It's basically cool to get along with somebody and feel sort of in-sync with life and having relationships with others.

It's also a lot of work to stay close, even when the kinks aren't so good. This is a really funny comment indeed.