Monday, February 22, 2016

Nice Moments

Some days I feel on the low from not achieving a certain goal I had in mind, but on other days I'm feeling great about myself like right now. Yeah, most of the time, I do feel nice and energetic. I guess my worst enemy is really just myself. It's like I need to let my height not get to me. I'm starting to smile a lot more though and not be really shy about being around taller people. I guess it's easier for me to be more outgoing.

People can be like oh, that short guy when they talk about me, which makes me feel like laughing now that I think about it. I'm not exempt from people seeing me as a psychopath though if I did something because I sort of have a stocky build according to some weaklings who are out there. It's funny in a sense that people would be afraid of me and lose their patience with me and try to just kick me out of their life while pursuing after any negative judgement they could pursue with me. It's unethical of course because they are just irritated like crazy while they are doing it and now I see that it's wrong.