Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Personal Goals

I have yet to accomplish everything I have listed on my phone in a day. I really would like to knock those tasks off my list and see how good I feel about accomplishing everything I have set for just personal reasons.

I guess my main goal is as always being a millionaire with a six pack with a strong relationship for the Lord and a beautiful and fulfilling Christian wife. Once I have that agenda, then man, I'm on fire!

Oh yeah, I need to try that growing taller stretches too and see if it will make me bigger. I'm starting to see that it's not really making a difference to whether I'm taller or not because I'm starting to develop this inner confidence from just being me. Like I don't have a mental ruler in my head that looks like at short I am constantly whenever I am by myself. 

Occasionally, I still feel that sorrow of someone being taller than me. For another, it could be from being a bald man and wanting his hair back again. Something about our appearances that we want to change to improve. Like my mom says, it's all genetics and can't be helped. Thanks Mom!

If I have short kids who hate being small, then I'm going to help them do those growing taller exercises and put them on a nice diet of drinking milk! Hopefully, no kid of mine is lactose-intolerant. For a backup plan, I'm going to develop their self-confidence of who they are and train them how to be nice and sociable people others wouldn't mind being around. 

I guess it solves a lot of issues because it's mainly all in the attitude and I feel very self-confident. I think it's helping me a lot to have an outgoing friend or two who does not mind texting me back everyday. It's really building my patience and grit of letting go of personal worries with being rejected by others. As long as I don't message someone, when I'm feeling really mad and negative about the situation, I'm actually good.