Monday, February 22, 2016

Been Staying Busy

I guess there are a lot of stuff I could do to just keep myself busy. I do feel a little cheesy about watching like one or two hours of television, which feels like a lot to me now so I guess I really don't. I am going out to the gym a lot more consistently though. I am really enjoying the extra energy I'm getting from working out and getting some vital nutrients in my system. I mean my body feels great! I can even go off of less sleep more efficiently now if I had to.

One thing that really gets me to drop everything is watching anime sometimes. I guess I'm such a nerdy fan, but then again I'm just psyched out and have my eyes glued on the tube from looking at all the beautiful artwork and animation and just getting immersed into the world. I've read on Google Images that the best female anime characters don't exist in real life for guys!