Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Choosing To Mature

I just read on the Bible in the book of Proverbs that a person isn't supposed to try to correct someone who doesn't mind where he or she is at. Basically, if a person just puts up a front and looks like he isn't going to accept it and just keep on arguing with you, it's pretty much time to just bail.

I see it now that with me having yelled at the top of my lungs with certain people, it was just respect that I was commanding from them. The passion and fire even though I'm yelling is contagious and in a way out of all that yelling and rage to direct it at a positive goal is truly an enviable quality to want to have.

I am ready to get really worked up and let my fire out when someone tells me that I'm crazy. It has to be done at right timing though. I'm not afraid to let all of that passion and rage to motivate another to do something positive in this world to come out now. Probably with just a random stranger though, I might just start laughing and let it go with a shrug.

Definitely though, the principle that I let go of for so long is to not try to teach someone if they don't want it. It's only going to make things more worse.