Friday, February 5, 2016

Being Made Alive And Well

It's pretty crazy how just trying to learn the meaning of two Bible verses while googling for it led me to have a better reverence for the Lord. I guess that can seriously be food for the soul, especially with some verses that I continuously neglected to read because I just saw the same thing over and over again.

Maybe, the Bible is just like that intentionally because it's like one day, that when you do see something that you don't understand because it's just constantly something you are reading that you will go find the answer and that when you do, it's voila! It's more like French for "I got it!"

The Bible even though it feels dry and boring sometimes and empty and like nothing is coming out of it from just being human, it's really deep in its meaning and takes some humility to accept that God's nature really can win tormented souls, which can find rest in this desolate and conflicting world.

Also, I just love having this quick search engine that is connected to the Internet. It's providing me resources for finding information just so quick. I think because of the Internet being like the 8th Wonder of the World or something, people can allow themselves to live in a better place. The Internet isn't God or anything, but really more like a non-human servant which can powerfully assist with achieving reachable dreams. To sum it up in my opinion, the Internet is a searchable database of information, a source of personal entertainment, or for buying and selling things!