Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pretty Simple Goals

There's really not that much for a routine in myself. I guess from having God and some good experiences in my relationships with others, I'm feeling a lot more well-grounded these days.

Other than just trying to get in really good shape, become a great rock climber, play some great music while singing with a piano and guitar, and become an independent and self-made millionaire, there's really not much going for me. Oh yeah, I also don't want to forget to mention that I completely adore Jesus for everything that he's done for me.

I'm going to just try to continue to read the Bible and stay pure to God's ways as it was intended from reading the Word and just be grateful for all of these wonderful developments and slight changes that are gradually happening for me.