Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Living In Better Pursuit

I guess I have so many things that I would like to accomplish in one day and just letting time fly by and succumbing to dust covering up my schedule in a literary sense, it isn't promoting a personal happy tale. I just need to be a personal go-getter and try it out. As a matter of fact, from working out in a consistent pattern, I'm just used to giving myself a hard time and not really intimidated with expecting that I'm going to have a huge workload for awhile.

I did mention in one of my posts earlier that I have about 24 things that I want to accomplish in one day. It's a nice number, and I just realized the number is just a coincidence with representing the number of hours in a day. When I get home at around 11 pm, I'm going to try to finish up one of my goals. I'm not feeling really deterred by how hard it is for me to accomplish something or how much hardships I had to go through.

Basically, in a nutshell, I'm going to turn off the lights with television and testing my Magic: the Gathering decks. The things they are getting replaced with is exercise and trying to make a little investment money on the side.