Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cleaner Focus

Okay, so one of my goals is to bring out two more magic decks that I have already designed. I still haven't got around to doing that yet. It looks like just now, I'm not really in the mood for typing anything on this blog. I feel really satisfied from having blogged for at least ten years now.

Wow that's a really long time considering how I managed a little bit of consistency by trying to make 365 posts a year to represent each day, including the leap year! That really is something and it shouldn't even be too much of a shocker that I am one of the most, active bloggers on blogger.com. I just don't really get that much comments from these, and I have still been trying to push it along talking about loving Jesus and following the Bible wholeheartedly. I'm still trying man!