Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Finding Some Form of Balance

I don't want really want to brag and put it down on writing with something that could be special. The experience I have been going through lately has been very enriching and euphoric. I feel a better state of calmness and balance and am grateful for God to have allowed me to have taken part of that fate.

I'm starting to smile personally at some of the incidents that I involved myself with now. Out of choosing to be nice, I'm not going to make fun of people behind their backs at this moment. Essentially, I was spilling truths quite a bit in the form of offensive jokes in the beginning to rub off my anger because it was hard to control.

Since I'm smiling about those things that happened for me now, I don't really need to be mad now. I can just go up and be upbeat with the people I formerly antagonized. I can just take it slow and be accepting with how they have trouble coming to terms with something not that serious I did to them and just not really bring it up anymore.