Friday, February 12, 2016

Filtering Bad Stuff Out of Head

I used to have this personal agenda of how I had to vocalize all my thoughts in the most honest and pure fashion with everybody. In a short amount of time, I would find out that people just wanted me to leave them alone and shut up!

This is where it now gets to me in that it might be true for everybody, in that we are all tempted by evil thoughts that go on in our hearts and minds. The famous psychologist and probably well-hated Sigmund Freud talked about how the unconscious mind is driven by wild urges to satisfy our intimate desires and aggressive behaviors.

It's in this manner where I have learned to just not vocalize that side of me while I'm stressed out or feeling like my head is about to go insane. I just let it detract from my conscious while I'm heavily engaged with some difficult work that is just pestering me! It's about being well-focused and concentrated on the good things of life.

Instead of being so blunt and plain-forward, I see that it's actually quite good-manners and still being honest by being upbeat in your replies and thoughtful. It might even help soften the hearts of a few troubled minds every once in awhile. As a person who has engaged in some literal writing, I've seen a metamorphose probably from letting myself get carried away from reading up on anything interesting to me.