Friday, February 5, 2016

Tying Experience With People and Bible

My tumultuous relationships with people are petty and nothing really that significant. I guess I had a problem with wanting to resolve the problem peacefully, but the others who I ended up going up to just had a hard time with me trying to talk to them about it! It would end up with them getting a neurotic panic attack and then they would just go off with trying to bat me away.

Because of this, I wasn't really understanding what was going on, but what mattered to them is that I was just bothering them no matter how much I conveyed my nice agenda with them. Basically, I'm just getting that they haven't made the effort to personally resolve it, can't let go of what I did to bother them, and just don't want to be reminded about it because they have other things they want to worry about. Like I said, they are just neurotic people. I triggered one of their bad qualities from texting them while I was incredibly ticked off about something not so important.

It's funny and all. It's also not a bad thing to leave them alone and let them try to move on from it without any involvement. I guess now that I'm more informed from my own dating experiences and research, I should be successfully evading something like that with other important relationships. Resolving the conflict is something I could be a lot more creative about and have a lot of fun with, but only if they want to put me on the spot.