Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Making Positivity Count

Situations can feel dire at times and especially for a guy like me, I actually come across as being really smart-looking and friendly. It's like if I was to ever express my frustration with some style and class, it would put a common person on the defensive with me.

Being peculiar is funny and letting a situation get so out-of-hand where the person just ended up breaking contact with you is also not that bad. Sure, I'm not weaker person and some can't handle being bothered, but it's just the mood they want to be in I guess.

I'm just going off something with generalizing one incident and trying to make that relate to everything. I don't want to be too specific because I made a promise to not really touch on those details out of my attempt to be a gentleman on a 24-7 basis.