Sunday, February 28, 2016

Starting Fresh

I guess that now the past is over and I'm lucky in that most of the stuff that happened was pretty much going through my head, I can turn the page and get to where I desire to be. First and foremost, I would like to make God first in my life. Secondly, everything else will just follow.

It's a constant struggle to be good, but I'm doing the best I can. I guess from being healthy and getting my hair back which was thinning out, I can just keep my options open. It's largely a cool thing that I have a guy friends. I have a few female friends that I try to keep in touch with. It's pretty tough just to be in the friend zone with them for me, so I might as well just settle with chasing after the girl I want to be with. If that girl doesn't like me, then I might as well look for another girl and so on. If this girl just wants to be friends, then great, I'll try to do everything with her. If I'm attracted to this girl and I'm doing something with her, then hey, it's a win-win situation because she would still like me as a friend. Other than that, I'm just going to try not to annoy her so much with nonsense nor even creep her out. I'm just going to try to play it cool and see where it goes from there. If this girl ends up being the one to marry, then alright, praise the Lord!