Thursday, February 18, 2016

Magic the Gathering Days

My closest buddy from high school has been all over Magic: the Gathering ever since I introduced it to him. He ended up going so crazy that he worships some YouTube videos that talk about some strategies. He really likes the style of the game because there's so much variance and pretty much a you-name-it approach which makes the game so fun to want to master against everybody.

He gets really competitive and doesn't let me take back my mistakes because he knows that if he lets me, I will end up winning. It sort of sucks to be laughed at like that especially in a casual setting, but okay, imagine it was like the whole world tournament and I did something something like that, then yeah, I can see that I don't deserve winning. I guess my buddy sees me as this high caliber player type who has brought his game to the next level.

It was annoying sometimes and I just didn't feel like playing against him because of his mannerisms but okay, I'm just starting to not care so much about it anymore. He was saying that I have a big ego to my game, and I guess he doesn't mind that still to this day because he enjoys beating me no matter what happens!