Thursday, February 11, 2016

Daily Tasks I Ignore

I currently have on my phone a list of twenty-four things to do, and I don't do the majority of them. That's a big surprise isn't it?

I'm going to just point out the things that I don't do, which is on that list on a daily basis. I don't do programming, climbing gym, growth stretches, bowling, golf, cooking, design document, financial aid, health, vehicle recall, dentist appointment, check nose, sing songs, and dance on a daily basis.

I really need to fix my financial aid situation and I just keep pushing it off to the side. I need to really get that taken cared of. I also need to set my health appointments which I haven't done in like years even though I have medical insurance. I guess I must just not really care or something because I must feel I'm in great shape.