Monday, January 13, 2020

All The Main Desires I Can Focus On

It's pretty simple with what my inner man wants. I want to be athletic and dominant with everything in life over others. I say this with a smile and there's really no frown so this is one of my good states of mind I'm in right now. It feels so good to be doing well for me, and I want to continue in that excellent path. 

What challenges me is pretty much my sensitive emotions. When I get mad, I can start be all about hollering and trying to put a lid on it, so I end up writing passionate messages and send it directly to their face so that it makes me laugh to put me back in executive mode again. I'm definitely going to bump some heads and form some rivalries along with adversaries because I still want to be friends right after I'm back to laughing again. I'm playing an unnecessary role with putting my adversaries into fight mode against me. Yet, making peace with them and finding resolution has always been one of my utmost desires while always staying at ease. It's hard to do this when they are yelling and ridiculing you while you are trying to be just calm and curious about the situation. 

I think they don't realize it for themselves at that time and just have seriously gone crazy over really nothing too. I guess this is where people might say to be the bigger person, and I totally agree. I messaged one of my nice readers, who is a lady and doesn't want to be Facebook friends, that in order to achieve peace among others, one must be aware of his thoughts and feelings and be in a happy state of mind. I have made the decision to go through these guys' hostilities and make things right because it's really just one of those things I truly desire. It feels really good knowing this about myself, so I just need to keep myself in an executive state of mind while encountering them.