Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Putting Everything Together

I have decided to make my living off of having some fun from being mainly an online, Poker player and swing trader. It's basically set your own hours and work at the desktop or even on a mobile device as long as you have Internet connection while on the go. Thirdly, I want to back this up with just gaining software developing skills and looking at it from every angle as possible. 

This is basically it for me, and the way I'm going at it right now is to just keep on practicing. For Poker playing, I'm using a free app and trying to be the top 10 players who have billions of play chips. I'm reaching towards 100 million right now, so I think once I get on that weekly leader board, I will be ready to play with real money on a Poker site with the full bonus deposit that it offers. I'm going to go for being an online Poker pro since it just comes naturally easy to me daily. For the swing trading aspect, I'm still experimenting on my strategies and looking to gain a profitable edge for three months straight before I'm ready, but I'm always close to getting to it so maybe this will be the year for me now. 

I want to just go out there to have fun now and not worry about the people who I end up meeting. Hopefully, I'll get lucky to meet a dream girl who feels the same way about me and settle down with a nice family and wonderful life. I think all my lady friends believe she's right around the corner for me, so I'm not stressing it so much. It's really from just gaining confidence and working on my appearance from trying to make a lot of money and working out. I think I have the right personality for a great relationship down already. 

Lastly, I care for having so much fun with all the little things in my life. I'm not going to give up so much on it and I guess try to focus whenever it feels like it's getting negative for me and just keep on reflecting and making myself better. In a nutshell, it's about practicing to develop myself and then enjoy the riches of my life from being blessed whenever the opportunities come for me and to take hold of them as necessary.