Monday, January 20, 2020

Putting It All Together

Basically, I've been covering how anything that bothers me is bad and everything else is good. It then comes down to taking the time to reflect on what I'm really desiring and all the positive things. Basically, it's about having as much fun as possible for me at any given moment. I'm so into all the little things in life that bring this comfort and joy. 

It's still a struggle for me, and I have to recognize that while I'm putting myself in survival mode, I would like to get out of that mindset while I'm trying to put in a lot of effort. It's pretty tough to do this, but I at least realize that I'm more into the small things than the big picture. I would just like to be happy and have fun for the most part, so maybe I could also look for this with my work while eliminating bad thoughts altogether and going after the impossible things.