Sunday, January 26, 2020

Reliving A Brighter Present

It's unique with how writing something beautiful while you are happy will look so different from having a pessimistic view. It was so tough to try to be myself when people acted stupid and shut me out of their lives! I felt so disrespected and wanted to keep on voicing my opinion around them while making fun of them daily. I ended up just writing barely legal messages to them while imposing my will which made them even more irritated and put me on their social media filters! 

It's funny now because I can understand those jerks to a certain point and contain my wraith upon them. I was really feared upon from writing questionable messages even though I'm a short man at only 5 feet 3 inches. I've had to make some adjustments. It's like after I sent them a message that talked about whatever and in a negative tone with no cussing nor threats to get me in trouble, they were like this short guy is scary! 

Well, hello? I contained my anger well enough and the thanks I get from them is like a nonverbal middle finger and becoming a blocked message, permanently. All I can really do is just talk about something else, since they really get triggered and black out at that point. I never understood this, but since I'm close to a family with a daughter who has schizophrenia and she tries to come onto me sometimes and we have hung out a lot, yeah I can understand those stupid people were being crazy with me! I'd like to think deep down inside that I'm still better than them.