Friday, January 24, 2020

Standing The Test Of Time

I don't think I've seen nor heard those words before in like the longest time. Yet, it feels really cool! I guess I can end up laughing to myself a little like I just did now while writing this, but in a contained manner since I don't want people creeping up behind me while thinking I'm a weirdo, you know?

Laughter in this type of form I just did from engaging my personal thoughts while relaxed and even with my mind meditating naturally with no effort, feels great and something I can take ownership of! In the past, it was really irritating to do the right thing because I just didn't want to from being really selfish and trying to get back at everyone with my anger issues. I'm not set off by the same things anymore. I'm probably going to feel like crying a lot longer nowadays before I start trying to hallucinate screaming in my victim's ear and telling the person to shut up!