Friday, January 17, 2020

Reflecting On Big Things

The main thing I really want to do to make money is trading currency now and if possible, being a successful online Poker player. I'm happy enough to make money while being a nobody, so it looks like I'm a degenerate gambler in a sense that I will try to take advantage off of bad calls made by other players in my field of choice. I was playing at this legal Poker site, and it looks like risky business because everybody is anonymous. I have a pretty strong presence in any ring game right now, especially against a bunch of noobs on this free Poker app with only play chips. I've crafted a worthy strategy that really works, but I will still get beaten badly once in a while and still lucky to keep it going. 

For my poker game, I have been trapping, bluffing, and taking some unwanted hits while climbing my way up the ranks on that free app. It's not the real thing though, so I think I might leave that anonymous site alone now since I could be playing against some really good pros who have nothing better to do but enjoy some cheap thrills to pass their time. I also feel like that site could be rigged because I have been a victim of some unbelievable bad beats on it. I guess when the time permits I'll switch over to two other sites that I have played before to see which competition field is easier for me. They are the only two that is legal to play unless I wanted to compete and create my own site which I'm capable of programming but I'm not interested honestly. 

I've grown up with this mentality that gambling is bad for you, but I still do it anyway only because I can mathematically reason that with enough skill, you can make a living off of gambling on zero-sum games of your interest. It's an industry that's always going to stay with some degenerate gamblers out there, so might as well entertain myself while making money at the same time! It does require a lot of time and practice to perfect your craft. The psychological makeup is very important because it's necessary to understand how good it is to risk your money for any certain situation and then to have additional funds to back it up if it doesn't go your way. Also, learning what's good and bad will take awhile.

I think I'm the least fond of programming and only because I feel this uneasiness. However, it's sort of like going to the gym whenever I don't feel like it. If I'm brave enough to commit and get a happy result out of it, then it feels so very good! I think I just need to apply more breathing techniques and work on not giving into my survival instincts which would be to lay off of it. This is only because there's a really good reward at the end of that road and it really feels good while making me happy. It always feels good and has been like this unconditionally. I think my natural calling truly is being a software developer, but these skills I have can also apply to other fields for me as well, if I ever take up interest in them.     

In a nutshell, the two main desires for me right now is making a lot of money with this whole gambling in zero-sum games I have chosen ( swing trading and Poker) along with sticking to software development for my backbone income support; and secondly, getting married to a hot and lovely lady who wants to always have a lot of sex with me! It's really funny to me but that's just all there is to it with my main focus on life.