Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Working On Things

It feels like I'm seriously just riding on getting good with my trading skills. I'm constantly feeling this pressure and stress level, even though I like it with making myself a software engineer. Yeah, it's really cool and I guess I need to get better at maturing with these feelings and going after doing the hard stuff.

I think what used to really motivate me the most and feeling a little down about right now is that I left a group while developing an app with them. I'm just enjoying my personal space and additional time to go socialize with random people on a daily basis. It's fun and being near a metropolitan area like Los Angeles or Orange County, it's neat that you can count on people showing up to a meeting you are also interested in attending.