Monday, January 27, 2020

Developing Coolness

I've been trying to attend meetups to basically be around beautiful women. I don't really need to say something to them, but they sure are nice to just take a glimpse at. I'm more interested in having fun at that point since I'll already have been satisfied. I don't know if this really means that I'm happy with staying single right now, but it's actually cool.

From what I've been feeling, I think a girl is hot if she has a cute face from how she does her hair, makeup, and dresses while being slim and having a noticeable bosom. Theoretically, any girl can make herself appear to be hot to me if she works out and focuses on her appearance. 

For myself, I don't think I'm that physically attractive because I have a little bald spot while also being a short man. I think my face is pretty good looking sometimes though and also my body frame is not that bad. I'm trying to basically make myself look like a hot, short man now! It's probably going to be impossible, but I have turned a few heads of average looking women online with my dating profile. Maybe, I can settle for a normal girl someday who I'm lucky to have nice chemistry with. For me, trying means caring and not giving up means reaching it eventually in another form. 

It's pretty neat in that I think I have a decent, good acquaintance connection with a lot of decent and straight women in real life. Quite possibly with wanting to impose my will and go get something, I can understand now that it's not going to fly with some people out of their negativity. I don't think they really have anything to do with it now.