Tuesday, January 14, 2020

What I Really Like Doing

It's a no-brainer to this question for myself in that I enjoy having a lot of fun! Having fun for me equates to being in a happy state of mind. I'm sure it's like this as well for lots of people and is a wonderful state of mind to be in. This might be why you hear the saying that kids are the most happy. I just lost my train of thought but what's awesome is that I'm totally aware of it now, along with my feelings. It's really helpful and maybe the way I'm really conducting myself is because I seriously enjoy being this way, along with the mental programming I have done for myself.

Something that I want to add is that figuring out how to program something and making it happen is really fun for me and to make a living out of it would be amazing. The elation and thrills I get out of completing challenging programming problems is sensational. I'm willing to work it out and put a lot of thought into it with making all the puzzle pieces fit. In a way, it's also competitive and weird in that you sort of have to be lucky at the right time with the skill set to be making a lot of money in this field.  

I'm gradually chugging along and finishing off my adversaries to the point that they run away from me. Mainly, I'm just sending them messages and they are doing their best to ignore them. What's crazy is that I don't have much confrontation from nice people, so little abnormality in others could mean bad if these people are on a bad trip because they took in some details and stressed out about it too much to the point that their brain waves are in survival mode while doing negative things via reaction. Yes, it's definitely not the way to go to succeed and unfortunately, the normal brain will probably behave like this 70% of the time. That's why it's really important to be aware of our state of mind. The ones who really can't are pretty much crazy, and I notice this even in friends who I like. 

Liking someone regardless of him or her being a meany or crazy is a very positive and good feeling too. It's nothing to be really ashamed about. It's basically about being calm and in a productive mode while activating the prefrontal cortex of our brains and trying to eliminate the mental blockers. I'm pretty fortunate from having written on this anonymous blog for awhile, since I'm already practicing self-awareness and probably in a very intelligent manner by putting this in colloquial form.  It's definitely one of the main reasons why I'm able to buy into this whole neuroscience thing and go for applying it to be so successful.