Wednesday, January 8, 2020

How I'm Oddly Having Fun

I have been reading a lot of my past write-ups that answer some questions requested by people on Quora. I've been getting way more views on there than this blog site and it's like exponentially times a lot more in that I'm already nearing the 300,000 views range from only putting out 100 answers. Comparing it to this blog site, it's not much and I've been averaging with posting something everyday for almost ten years now. 

On a side note, it just doesn't make sense that I keep entertaining myself from writing up on this blog and not even being able to cash in. I guess I feel that words are cheap because even if I gave out the best answer, it's really on the person who reads it to carry it out if he or she wants to. Also, there are a bunch of other answers that will compete against me and I will be able to only carry it so far. Still, it's fun to put in my two cents because it really helps me out as well to stay organized and put things into perspective for myself.