Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Attempt With Finding Ladies

Well, I'm writing this on the day before Valentine's so yeah, I'm ahead of schedule so this is how I'm able to keep this blog going even if I don't have much time to sit at my computer and post right now when it hits exactly at 8:00 am. It's really easy to schedule like this and do it for free which is awesome! I've studied enough to have a Bachelor's in computer science so I should be able to research something easy like that, right? 

Well enough blabber-mouthing about nothing! Let's talk about finding ladies for the straight dudes out there. I'm attending some events that are just going to have a bunch of random people showing up from all age groups. I'm assuming they are still single or I'm just going to be rejected by someone who is already taken! It's usually those ladies who are taken that they say they are taken, or are they really? I don't know and I'm not going to find out. A no is still a no, well it is when it's about having intimacy; otherwise, good luck trying to run away from facing rape charges.

I think it's all fair and on moral grounds to come to an agreement at that level, but everything else is malleable. Basically, all those crazy ladies who were moronic with me and told me to leave them alone or else they will try to kill me and then send me off to prison and then try to send me to actual hell, while being in the same order; I still have a chance to make up with them because it has nothing to do with wanting sex from them, period!

Even while facing a restraining order, as long as you behave and don't go stalking her to land in prison, it can't stay on you forever if you have good behavior and you still get to focus on your job and make money which is a whole heck of a lot better than thinking about how to deal with a stupid lady like it happened to me! Yeah, she's Crazy Lee and I hope she reads this sentence. 

Being a shorty at only 5' 3", it didn't help me to avoid a restraining order from a taller Chinese man and Thai lady who looks like a boy slightly but you can tell she's full lady- that's Crazy Lee. I think I was just fed up and stressed out about what Crazy Lee did to me and then I started thinking about how she looks like an actual man!