Saturday, February 15, 2020

What's Keeping Me From Finding Love?

I think the main answer to this is that I'm not really trying at all to do so. I think I came close with a super-close friendship I have with a woman today. She says that she definitely doesn't want to have any kids. She's also asexual and seeing another lady right now, too! I literally see her as my best lady pal while still liking her and thinking of her as like a sister to me. 

She tells me in person that she thinks I'm well-worth it for someone to marry. I really don't mind anymore however she feels about me when it relates to family, like being a brother to her. I've told her that I'm not chasing after her even though I can love everything about her and only because she's asexual! I'm looking for being able to have some physical intimacy with someone, so it does feel a little weird to want to keep on checking her out now. I guess this is still going to happen with me, since I've never really been with another woman. I think the excitement I'm reminded of from hanging out with my best friend regularly is about looking forward to that day I finally do get to marry my dream girl!