Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Being Happy

It looks like all I can really feel right now is how things will sometimes not go the way I want for myself personally. I think it's just a matter of hanging in there and being patient while keeping a positive attitude all the time. It's probably just something you can be really lucky to be born with, but then again, it's something that you can also work on. 

They are only the little things, but it looks like I still have to work on myself a little more to get what I want. It's just plain hard work with staying disciplined to get to where I want to go in life. This is the Black Mamba way, just like how Kobe Bryant did it with his legendary work ethic. I'm inspired with what he accomplished and definitely was a talented basketball player. 

I think I do have a talent to develop with my choice of occupation. It isn't something people can watch, so I'm never going to become any celebrity. It was something that I brought myself up to do and have no regrets because it definitely resembles me. On a side note, it would have been nice to be friends with everyone in the world, while also trying to side with the world and put to death a bunch of terrorists!

I know how I'm capable of writing better, since it's been way more developed to cater for myself and how it's also reaching a few individuals. These are only words and not like capturing the moment while being in person. Still, it's quite nice to have this these days with being able to tell your small story to the world and share with whoever happens to drop in.