Saturday, February 8, 2020

Making New Progress

It's pretty simple with where I'm headed right now. I'm continuously learning to adapt to becoming an online poker pro by practicing to win over a billion play chips from others. I'm still ranging at around no more than 150 million, so I still have quite a ways to go with grinding but I'm almost at the highest blinds the free site has to offer. These players are also serious about learning their game and can pay up to $100 to get 15 million chips. I've won all of my chips and have paid nothing for it! I have been honing my skills on chip management and risk aversion techniques, so it really does get technical even with all the gambling aspects which comes from players competing to win a hand they are committed on. 

I have also found out that my swing trading method might be more simpler than I thought now and will keep on honing it until I get three months worth of consistency. I'm starting all over again, but it's not the end of the world. This is my free education that I'm giving myself and the same goes along with learning to play professional online Poker. It's really neat that I've found a few things that I wish to strive for and be successful at so I can make my money and support my honey! 

I'm pretty much grinding my way through now and not really feeling how hard it is. I'm totally feeling good about it and happy. It's just flowing naturally for me these days. I still need to think a little more about who I'm going to be dating though and where because it is going to require some commitment. I guess I'm not really that desperate to go on a date and sort of out of touch with it from not having explored my interest in it while I was young. I totally brought up myself the unsuccessful way, and my parents were too busy working on their dream to teach me things that would make me happy. It's a little distasteful for me and something I want to whine about with my mom, but I'm mentally bringing myself to a really good place now. I'm still blessed to be an average person with some passions that could make good money after doing some grinding on it.