Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Getting The Hang Of Things

I think I'm starting to understand how to live my life a lot better and that having a clear and utmost faith with Jesus being my Lord and Savior is really making my life feel more liberating! It's definitely not a license to go sinning, and I think the main thing I'm really toying with on the lines of sin is really sexual immorality. I'm not going to do the actual physical act of fornication even though it's tempting, but I do want to drag it close as possible before getting there. It's like playing with all the fun that leads up it and then stopping while saying I must wait until I'm married to my female partner.

It's easy for me to gross out with the thought of being gay even though there are really good looking guys out there and possibly better than a few ladies too! I told my asexual partner the other day that she's my best friend out of all the girls I know. She's a lot like a good sister, but I also really like her at the same time. It took awhile to figure this out, but it's only because she's asexual that I'm not chasing after her and I told her that. She's so into me and wants to keep our relationship alive, and having this guy-girl combo closeness is something everybody in the world could use. 

I have learned that my asexual girlfriend's flaws are negligible because her personality outshines all of it. She's a beautiful person and I can see that I'll love her unconditionally even though some things she does still irritates me! I'm not going to take it official with her though, so it's unique with what I have going with her. She might be my pure virgin I hang onto for as long as I can't find another partner who is a lot like her minus being asexual.