Sunday, February 9, 2020

Managing Time

It looks like it's really the same old but I'm just trying to work out and cook more often on my free time now. In addition to those things, I want to go socialize as much as possible with things that interest me. 

I'm basically consistently trying to do all I can. I've actually learned to hamper my short temper somewhat, so when I'm feeling irritated and want to tell someone to shut up I just say it without using my vocals and moving my mouth. I say it in my head and then tell myself to relax. 

There have been times where I've just about had it too and during those situations, I just tell them straight up how I feel. I'm capable of making adjustments as I need to, so I guess in the end I still want to be a loving person much as possible. In a way, I must be that rare splendid individual in the making but not really known except by those in my close circle.