Thursday, February 13, 2020

Formulating A Solid Plan

I want the main idea to be about staying in a positive and happy mindset while working hard on something that you want to feel satisfied with after it's all done. I have experienced the joy and thrill from tasting a bit of success with the things I chose to make a living on. Giving up is out of the question now and acceptance is really about dealing with getting rejected and also starting it back up daily!

I guess it's important to be lucky and have a sound mind. I think it's really terrible with how the mind can work, when you are so fed up with something and want to get something else done so fast to reach satisfaction. There's a lot of reckless decisions waiting to happen and like getting an anvil dropped on your head! 

It's important to reflect and recognize the process. It's no longer time to fight and struggle. It's more about nurturing a positive growth and experiencing the full joy and having a peace of mind.