Monday, February 24, 2020

No Longer Afraid of Commitment

It really feels like my mind is becoming very healthy in that with wherever fate is leading me to for the day, I'm just not minding it so much anymore. Sure, there are still some people who irritate me on a daily basis but I have to say that I love them before the end of the day.  

I'm no longer so stressed out about things taking time for me to get somewhere that I want to be. I'm willing to put in the work and don't need anyone to really help me. Sometimes, I prefer others to not help me out but I'm starting to not mind getting assistance. For myself, I have been hanging out with the girl who I'm fond of and at times, since I know her so well, I just can't pressure her to do anything against her will that I really want to do. I'm learning to be patient in this area, while staying in high hopes even though it's hard to express it in words with her about finding someone else who will make me a very happy husband.

It's really a process and I think having this awesome friendship with this young lady is preparing me for the day I do find someone much better than her. It's going to be pretty hard because she would be near the cream of the crop if she was able to physically keep up with me and her background was much more dainty. She's had a rough time emotionally because of her parents and sister having a difficult time and also being born with a slightly fragile body. Yet, I think she's a very beautiful woman on the inside from having taken the time to get to know her. We complement each other very well with the relationship we have right now, and it looks like it keeps on getting better.