Monday, February 17, 2020

Willing To Put Up With Things

Ever since I attended a meetup about a month ago which discussed about neuroscience, my life has seriously been changed! I'm thinking much more clearer about my direction and open to finding the love of my life. I'm no longer really stressing about losing, if I had the best hand going into the river. It happens and as long as I keep on playing with a winning strategy, I can always bounce on back. 

It's just going to take longer of course, so consistency is the key to becoming a professional at anything. No matter what happens or was left out, it's important to not stress out about it and relax while thinking about what could have been done instead. Stress basically kills a lot of things, especially the mood to keep going after something you think is cool.

I'm feeling practically good about my life these days. I'm confident even though I know things won't always be going my way. I don't mind failing and ignoring what my parents think and just continuously keep on trying to get there.  

Just thinking about it, I really do feel that even though I'm not dating this close lady friend of mine, I do see her in person often and hang out. She wants me to move in at her place and help out with her family bills. She lives with her parents and younger sister with a mental illness. Boy, her younger sister can act like such a nuisance sometimes because of her impulsiveness and stubbornness. 

I've said some things and acted in a cold manner for her to say that I'm like a brother to her while we were traveling on the road together! This changes with her mood, but what I think helped me a lot is that I really thought about her personality and feel that it outweighs all of her flaws. She's a very beautiful person to me mostly on the inside and she's attractive since I like to still check out how big her bust is sometimes after all these years of knowing her, but I think of her as a sister, too. I really like her as well and it's mutual so this relationship is probably one of the best friendships you could have in the world.

I'm basically saying that she's kind of like a girlfriend to me, technically speaking, but we're not actually dating each other as weird as that sounds. She really does like to think about the best for me and bring up how my future wife will be happy. She's assuming that it's never going to be her, and she's happy with it while not interested in settling down like that with me or anybody I know right now. She does say that she wants to have a partner, so I might fit a less significant role like that for her right now.