Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Making More Progress

These days I'm realizing that I'm really lucky to have a job that I really enjoy doing. I guess there are several distractions for me to deal with, but for the most part they are little things to keep me selfishly entertained. I'm finding a lot of things to be funny, since I'm totally okay with being rejected now. I'm trying to not look at things with being so outcome dependent anymore. This was probably a large reason as to why I felt negative with myself from being short.

When I look at it now, I'm not really making a big deal out of it. It still would be nice to make myself a little taller just for the heck of it though. To have a really sexy body and obtaining it from hard work, man, the thought of doing that feels really good and something I would just love to have. 

I don't think it really has a lot to do with attracting girls so much anymore because that's more about just meeting the right person. I think I'm doing okay overall and could do a little more to be fully happy. I'm not so dependent on the outcome anymore and just learning to manage my time better because I have this hope that's keeping me alive with obtaining all my greatest desires through hard work. I guess this is what I call fate and to be working with my calling from God. I am seriously meant to be who I am individually, just as it is for others, even though there are still irritating people. It's just the way with how some things are, and you just have to manage by predicting their thoughts and behaviors while adjusting accordingly to your needs and not having to be so negative about it.