Thursday, February 27, 2020

Making Small Strides

Lately, I've been learning not to really be a sore loser. It can sometimes sting to lose at a fun game even if there's no risk involved. An example of this is playing Poker, and there are some brutal losses with a hand that can happen. I've learned to just accept it as they come, but as long as probability wise I know I had the edge while starting out, I just have to work at creating similar situations consistently and go from there.

Despite being dealt bad luck sometimes in life, as long as I'm able to work hard at making some adjustments, I will keep on competing for the biggest prize. I'm totally cool about losing out to others even if they were just lucky now. I will still put in all the hard work I can put in though. Overall, it's just fun for me now and I understand that I'm becoming able to be more patient with this process. A lot of things are totally tying together for me in a great way.

In a way, the main physical things I want for myself is to work hard for becoming financially independent, forming a nice gym body, and create a lot of free time to do things like traveling and spoiling my lucky lady. I don't really care about sharing details about my net worth or what I do to make more. If it's for charity, then I guess I'm cool with giving back and not being well-known for it. Overall, I think it's just something you have to be born for wanting to do.